View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Solve Future Value, Present Value and Yield calculations
- Value Annuties, Perpetuities and Growing Perpetuities
- Apply time value of money techniques to a Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) valuation
- Calculate Annual Equivalent Rates of interest
- Understand and calculate mean, median, variance and standard deviation for a data set
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Future Value
- Present Value
- Pricing bonds
- Zero coupon bonds
- Coupon bonds
- Discounted cash flow
- Effective interest rates
- Central tendency
- Variance and standard deviation
Having trouble deciding? Check out AMT Training's latest online financial courses.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.