View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Calculate Equity Value and Enterprise Value (EV) for a company given share price and balance sheet information
- Calculate EBIT, EBITDA and P/E multiples
- Perform a basic DCF valuation of a business
- Perform a basic LBO analysis and valuation of a business
- Understand the relative strengths and weaknesses of these techniques, and when one might be more appropriate than another
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Valuation Outputs
- Enterprise value and equity value
- The EV to equity value bridge
- Comparables valuation
- EV Multiples
- Equity Multiples
- P/E ratio
- DCF valuation
- Free cash flow
- Terminal Value
- Derivation of Enterprise Value (EV) and share price
- LBO valuation
- LBO basics
- Calculating IRR
- Calculating LBO value of a business
1 hour of video content.
Estimated 2 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.