What do you get on your course?
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Modeling Basics
- Creating a Template and Using Formatting Styles
- Input Historical Financials
- Calculate Ratios
- Build Assumptions
- Project the Income Statement
- Project the Balance Sheet
- Calculate Interest
- Derive the Cash Flow Statement
- Balance the Balance Sheet
- Summary Ratios
- Cash Sweep Modeling
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system AMT Online (AMTO):
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding
of Microsoft Excel.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources.
Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
How do you access your course?
- Create your new AMT Online account or log in.
- Enter the course number 1513.
- Checkout and pay for the course.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
Other online courses