What is included on the course?
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Fundamentals Refresher
- Modeling with Styles
- Circularities Under Control
- Flexible Output Tables
- Grand Scenarios and Text Functions
- Sensitizing Your Work
- Working with Lists
- Protecting Your Work
- Introduction to Macros and VBA
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system AMT Online (AMTO):
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.
We recommend that you have an understanding of building financial models using Excel before taking this course.
A refresher is included covering Excel setup, but it is not designed to teach the basics of financial modeling.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources.
Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
How do you access your course?
- Create your new AMT Online account or log in.
- Enter the course number 1494.
- Checkout and pay for the course.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
Other online courses