ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering
The International Compliance Association (ICA) is a professional membership and awarding body. Leading global provider of professional, certificated qualifications in anti-money laundering; governance, risk and compliance and financial crime prevention.
Being a member of ICA, a global community, demonstrates a commitment to the highest standards of practice and conduct, enhances your professional reputation and employability and significantly protects and improves the performance of your organisation.
Official Training Provider
International Compliance Training Academy is the official training provider of ICA.
We are the primary and longest established training partner of the International Compliance Association (ICA). We deliver training worldwide leading to the award of ICA's professional qualifications (which are also awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester). We also provide bespoke training solutions to firms.
We are experienced in sharing regulatory and financial crime compliance knowledge and best practice with individuals, small organisations and multinationals. We have offices in the UK, United States, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
The challenge of managing transnational and international AML risks is one that demands an internationally ‘joined up’ approach and a common understanding of emerging trends. The ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering helps you develop best practice initiatives and prepares you to face present and future challenges, reducing risk. This qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Who is this course suitable for?
- MLROs/MLPOs and their deputies
- Police and FIU/FCU staff
- Managers with responsibilities for internal AML controls
- Risk Managers
- Individuals who have completed the ICA Certificate in AML or ICA Advanced Certificate in AML (UK or International)
- Company Secretaries
What will you learn?
- Anti money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism CFT in context
- Terrorist financing proliferation financing and sanctions
- Designing a comprehensive AML/CTF risk-based approach for a financial services business
- Risk-based customer due diligence (CDD), customer risk profiling and monitoring
- Governance and leadership
- Suspicious activity reports/ suspicious transaction reports and dealing with the authorities
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline OR
- Attainment of the ICA Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering (International or UK) OR
- Three years relevant work experience
How will you be assessed?
3 x 2,500 - 3,500 word assignments
Find out more
To find out more on course format, syllabus, course fees and workshop dates, click here: https://www.int-comp.com/icta-home/hong-kong/ica-international-diploma-in-aml/. You may also contact International Compliance Training Academy (ICTA) at +852 3665 0914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
Find out more
To find out more on course format, syllabus, course fees and workshop dates, click on the link below. You may also contact International Compliance Training Academy (ICTA) at +852 3665 0914 or email email@example.com