ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance
The International Compliance Association (ICA) is a professional membership and awarding body. Leading global provider of professional, certificated qualifications in anti-money laundering; governance, risk and compliance and financial crime prevention.
Being a member of ICA, a global community, demonstrates a commitment to the highest standards of practice and conduct, enhances your professional reputation and employability and significantly protects and improves the performance of your organisation.
Official Training Provider
International Compliance Training Academy is the official training provider of ICA.
We are the primary and longest established training partner of the International Compliance Association (ICA). We deliver training worldwide leading to the award of ICA's professional qualifications (which are also awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester). We also provide bespoke training solutions to firms.
We are experienced in sharing regulatory and financial crime compliance knowledge and best practice with individuals, small organisations and multinationals. We have offices in the UK, United States, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
The challenges compliance professionals face mean it is vital to have the right knowledge and skills. The ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance will teach you all you need to know to approach your role with confidence. This qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Who are the courses suitable for?
- Compliance Officers/Managers and their Deputies
- Managers with responsibility for internal compliance controls
- Risk Managers
- Internal Audit Staff
- Regulatory Representatives
- Individuals who completed the ICA International Advanced Certificate in Regulatory Compliance
- Company Secretaries
What will you learn?
- Understanding governance, risk and regulatory compliance
- Why we need to understand the regulated environment
- Why are governance and culture essential for effective regulatory compliance risk management?
- The role of the compliance department and the compliance professional
- Risk management as the key to effective compliance
- Case Studies
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline OR
- Attainment of the ICA International Advanced Certificate in Regulatory Compliance OR
- Three years relevant work experience
How will you be assessed?
3 x 2,500 - 3,500 word assignments
Find out more
To find out more on course format, syllabus, course fees and workshop dates, click here: https://www.int-comp.com/icta-home/hong-kong/ica-international-diploma-in-grc/. You may also contact International Compliance Training Academy (ICTA) at +852 3665 0914 or email email@example.com
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
Find out more
To find out more on course format, syllabus, course fees and workshop dates, click on the link below. You may also contact International Compliance Training Academy (ICTA) at +852 3665 0914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org