What do you get on this course?
You'll pick up tips such as keyboard shortcuts, navigating and selecting objects, tables and much more. Complete each topic step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Grids, Guides and Rulers
- Navigating and Selecting Objects
- Slide Master
- Insert and Edit Text
- Insert and Delete Slides
- Insert and Delete Objects
- Group and Align
- Distribute Objects
- Paste from Other Programs
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system AMT Online (AMTO):
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 or later.
How do you access your course?
- Create your new AMT Online account or log in.
- Enter the course number 1512.
- Checkout and pay for the course.
Other online courses