AMT have been developing digital solutions to deliver and support training for over 10 years. Find out more about how we’re using our online learning platform to support global training programs, participant testing and more. Join the discussion about the world of finance with our technical updates. Or discover the benefits that webinars can bring to your organisation.
AMTO has been redeveloped to enhance both the learning experience for our participants, in and out of the classroom, and the logistics of delivery for our clients.
- Take a look around the new platform
- Find out more about the new functions and features
- Discover how we use our new e-learning platform and complementary digital products to support global training programs
Self-Study Online Courses [New]
AMT’s new self-study financial training delivers the latest online learning in an easy to use format.
- Immediate access to your course after a quick and easy registration process
- Comprehensive resources for each course
- 3 courses currently available with more to come in the near future
- 12 months access
- Accredited learning
Excel Add-In for Investment Banking [Latest Release for Excel 2007+: Aug 2014]
Supercharge your Excel productivity with new functionality.
Developed by our instructors to speed up the process of financial modeling, this Microsoft Excel add-in is an essential tool for finance professionals looking to maximize productivity in Excel.
- Faster financial modeling with critical shortcuts and functions
- New style manager makes formatting and organizing models a breeze
- Quick and easy installation (this is not a COM add-in)
- Supports Excel 2003 and 2007+ versions
AMT's Technical Updates provide a leading insight into the world of finance and current affairs. Find out how we are solving new challenges in the financial sector.
- Discussion of current affairs and the implications they have for finance professionals
- Shortcuts and productivity enhancers for a range of business tools including Excel, Gmail, Windows and more.
- Detailed studies of financial instruments and models written by our instructors
- Documented changes to legislation around the world and its impact on processes
Don't leave your desk. Get AMT Training live online! Whether you are an individual or a financial institution, live webinars offer critical learning opportunities.
But don't just take our word for it, one of our major clients has been utilizing webinars to support in-class training with great results. Click below to see the statistics.Find out more about our webinars and watch the preview video