The private equity industry has grown into one of the most well-known and now one of the largest asset classes within the private capital/alternative asset space. At no point in history has the private equity space been as competitive as it is today - global deal volumes ballooned from the $30 billion range in the mid-1990s to nearly $3 trillion in 2017. As one of the leading global financial modeling training companies, we are delighted to introduce our Private Equity Masterclass, a specialist public course for principal investment professionals.
The Masterclass will cover several deal structuring techniques relating to private equity, venture capital and buyout deals. Deal structuring issues and solutions will be illustrated and discussed for various stages and components of private equity transactions. Hands-on exercises and real-life examples will be used to maximize clarity of understanding.
Find out more about the courses
Why should delegates attend?
- Understand how private equity and venture capital funds are established
- Master the operations of private equity and venture capital funds and how value is added
- Understand deal structuring techniques
- Appreciate how entrepreneurs and companies raise private equity and venture capital
- Grasp the logic and underlying principles of private equity and venture capital valuation
- Understand buyouts and leveraged buyouts, their use and structuring
- Learn how to invest in or sell distressed assets
- Understand private equity trends and deal structures
Who should attend?
- Investment Officers and Investment Committee Members
- Private equity, Venture Capital and Hedge Fund Investment Managers
- Bankers, Investment Bankers and Security Analysts
- Private Bankers and Wealth Managers
- Structured finance professionals
- Lawyers wishing to understand modern finance
- Risk Managers
We recommend delegates are familiar with Microsoft Excel and have a solid understanding of financial statement analysis (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow) and financial modeling skills.
Our public courses focus on relevancy and practical skills immediately applicable in the world of investment banking. For further information on the Private Equity Masterclass, please contact Dwayne Johnson Cox