Integrated Financial Model Standards
Delegates begin with basic keyboard drills and shortcuts, and then rapidly progress to efficient formula construction and basic modeling and checking techniques. Although simple, the sample company contains the basic parts common to all projection models. Delegates complete a basic projection model and stress test their assumptions. Interest income and expense are added and the resulting circularity is solved with iterations. Finally, the model is documented and integrity checked.
- Basic keyboard shortcuts
- Excel settings for efficiency
- Key modeling formulas and structures
- Standards for good models
- Income statement construction
- Balance sheet and cash flow statement construction
- Introduction to checking methodology
- Audit trails
- Incorporation of interest income and expense
- Circularity and iteration
- Ratios and summary
"Using AMT Online (AMTO) was excellent as it allowed me to work through the course material at my own pace. AMT Online was very easy to use and navigate through." ~ graduate, leading business school
What you will receive on the course?
While this is a face to face training course, a blended learning approach is taken and delegates will be provided with access to AMT Online. Our study materials contain both the knowledge and practice materials required to assist with the learning process and help you in your job role. Course materials include:
- printed course binder with copy of the slides
- laminated summary sheets
- 24/7 access to DELTA online learning environment
- class recordings
- course notes
- electronic homework/study files
Who should attend this course?
- New hires who have joined the firm late and missed the in-house program
- Individuals looking to fill a knowledge gap
- Experienced bankers looking to refresh their technical skills
- Teams employed in financial strategy roles from non-banking corporations
- Graduates preparing to interview for a role in the finance sector
- Students at business school and looking for a career in finance
This course is non-residential. The venue will provide light refreshments. AMT reserve the right to cancel or postpone sessions or change content if registrations are insufficient to continue 2 weeks prior to scheduled commencement date. Registrants will be given at least 5 business days’ notice of such changes.