Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you would expect
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share some of our content pages with social networks
• Gather analytic and usage data to allow us to make improvements to our website to enhance your experience
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
The following types of cookies may be used on our website:
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites. We use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how and when users arrive at our site and how they browse or use our site. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, choices you make such as language preference and can also remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of web pages. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Controlling your cookie preferences
You can manage website cookies in the settings of your internet browser. If you do make changes to your settings, you may find that certain features may not work as intended. Please click below for detailed information on how to disable and delete cookies in some commonly used browsers:
If you wish to know more about cookies, here are some useful resources that provide detailed information about cookie types, what they are used for and how you can manage your cookie preferences: