Private Equity Masterclass
As one of the leading global financial modeling training companies, we are delighted to introduce our Private Equity Masterclass, a specialist public course for principal investment professionals.
The Masterclass will cover several deal structuring techniques relating to private equity, venture capital and buyout deals. Deal structuring issues and solutions will be illustrated and discussed for various stages and components of private equity transactions. Hands-on exercises and real-life examples will be used to maximize clarity of understanding.
Public course locations
Why should delegates attend?
- Understand how private equity and venture capital funds are established
- Master the operations of private equity and venture capital funds and how value is added
- Understand deal structuring techniques
- Appreciate how entrepreneurs and companies raise private equity and venture capital
- Grasp the logic and underlying principles of private equity and venture capital valuation
- Understand buyouts and leveraged buyouts, their use and structuring
- Learn how to invest in or sell distressed assets
- Understand private equity trends and deal structures
Who should attend?
- Investment Officers and Investment Committee Members
- Private equity, Venture Capital and Hedge Fund Investment Managers
- Bankers, Investment Bankers and Security Analysts
- Private Bankers and Wealth Managers
- Structured finance professionals
- Lawyers wishing to understand modern finance
- Risk Managers
Thanks for the excellent training session...we all said how nice it was to be trained by someone thoughtful about modelling, thoughtful about accounting, and thoughtful about finance. Your presentation style is engaging, direct and highly effective.
Find out more about in-house training
A consultation to discuss the requirements of your curriculum is highly recommended in order to establish the best possible learning pathway for you. We specialize in offering a completely customizable program that adheres to the interest of your specific asset portfolio and long-term vision.