Become a Master in Real Estate
As one of the leading global financial modeling training companies, we are delighted to introduce our Real Estate Masterclass, a specialist public course for real estate professionals.
On this two day course, delegates will be introduced to real estate terminology and real estate related cashflows, measures and return metrics. They will also apply modeling techniques to indirect property investments including REIT analysis and valuation.
Delegates will focus on direct real estate investment including land acquisition and development, the analysis of construction costs using average spread and normal distribution approaches, assess property characteristics, establish unlevered and levered cashflows and model amortized and interest only debt repayment structures and equity waterfall returns analysis based on limited partner and general partner joint venture arrangements.
Public course locations
Why should delegates attend?
- Understand how real estate, real estate investments and the general real estate markets work
- Master to understand the operations of real estate and alternative investment funds and how value is added
- Understand deal structuring techniques
- Appreciate how entrepreneurs and companies raise capital for Real Estate investments
- Grasp the logic and underlying principles of Real Estate valuation
- Understand different products such as commercial real estate, REITs, their use and structuring
- Learn how to invest in or sell distressed real estate assets
- Understand Real estate market trends and deal structures
- Individuals – keen to learn about real state modeling
- Analysts/Associates in real estate teams on the buy-or sell side who want to understand real estate modeling and valuation
- Corporate finance professionals employed in real estate investment roles who want to improve their industry skills and modeling knowledge
Who should attend?
- Individuals – looking to move into the real estate industry
- New hires – who have missed a joining company in-house program
- Teams – employed in real estate investment roles with non-finance backgrounds
- Graduates - preparing to interview for a finance related role in the real estate industry
- Students – at business schools looking for a career in real estate finance
- Investment bankers (real estate industry teams)
- Real estate analysts
- Buy side (principal investors
- Anyone interested in real estate investments
Thank you for coming in and teaching us accounting basics. The session was full of positive energy, great industry examples and top class humour. I really enjoyed the session with zero drop of coffee and learned to critically analyse financial entries.
Find out more about in-house training
A consultation to discuss the requirements of your curriculum is highly recommended in order to establish the best possible learning pathway for you. We specialize in offering a completely customizable program that adheres to the interest of your specific asset portfolio and long-term vision.