- Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email or post within 2 days of receipt and payment is taken immediately with the full amount payable subject to the cancellation terms within this document. Course documentation is distributed at the time of the event.
- AMT reserve the right to cancel or postpone sessions or change content if registrations are insufficient to continue 2 weeks prior to scheduled commencement date. Delegates will be given at least 5 business days’ notice of such changes. Upon purchasing one of our courses the customer agrees to the following changes to their rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- The customer has a 7 day cooling off period. This is unaffected unless the performance of the service begins before that 7 day period finishes. This includes performance of pre-course logistics that have to be undertaken in order to provide the service, involving but not limited to venue booking and delegate placing. To this end we start to incur costs straight away and thus the 7 day cooling off period is reduced.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing at least four weeks before the start of the course and will incur no charges. 2 - 4 weeks prior to the start of the course 50% course fees are payable. Less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course 100% course fees will be charged.
- If a delegate is unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend at no additional charge provided the candidate is of the same level of experience and AMT is informed in writing before the course starts.
- One transfer to a later course date will be permitted provided:
- AMT is informed in writing at least two weeks before the original course start date.
- Course transfer is also subject to 15% administration fee. If further transfers (or cancellations) occur, full cancellation fees will become payable.
- If the client cancels a course place, or transfers the delegate from one course to another, within four weeks of the start of the original course, AMT will incur full accommodation charges from the venue. In this event we will have to pass these charges on to the client.
- Delegates will be responsible for any damage incurred at the venue as a result of the delegate's own neglect or default and any charge levied to remedy such damage.
- Prices may be subject to change. If this affects your order you will be notified. If a pricing error is encountered for any reason AMT reserve the right to amend the price and offer the customer a refund for their current payment, or request additional payment.
- The booking constitutes a legally binding contract. The delegate and employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all the fees due to AMT.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither AMT nor its presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the course or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the price of the course, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the course material or presentation of the course. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses.
- Continuing Professional Development and Continuing Professional Education. Hours or points may be claimed as indicated from the following professional bodies: The Solicitors Regulation Authority, Bar Standards Board, ILEX, ICSA, CIOT, IPA, RICS, ICAEW, CIMA, CIPFA, CLC, ACCA and STEP.
All orders are shipped within 5 working days. Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm GMT. We will try to resolve any issues immediately, but if there is an issue that will delay your order past this point we will inform you via email.
All shipping methods require a signature upon delivery.
AMT’s courier of choice to deliver your order in the UK is UPS. Alternative couriers may be sourced for delivery outside of mainland UK and covered by our fixed shipping costs for such deliveries.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. You will be able to calculate your shipping price prior to the checkout.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
These terms only apply to our physical products except laminated sheets, which are non-refundable. For refunds/exchanges on course bookings see above.
How to return an item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. The customer pays for the return. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number.
Mail your returned item to:
6-14 Underwood Street
Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the email invoice.
Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Laminated sheets will not be accepted.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
We do not operate an exchange policy.
In addition to the general booking terms above, the following terms also apply to the bookings of Live or Recorded Online Training.
AMT Online Training
- We will send you a link, together with login details and password, to access the live online seminar in the joining instructions for the event.
- AMT will have no liability and is not obliged to waive the live online seminar fee if you cannot access the live online seminar due to firewalls, other hardware or software issues within your organisation or failure of any system used by you. Your joining instructions will include a link to a test page to test in advance to test that your systems can receive the live online seminars and it is your responsibility to check that the link works on your system.
- We will send you a link to the recording of the live online seminar after the live event which will be available to view online for a limited period.
- You consent to AMT monitoring the number of computers which access the live online seminar and their IP addresses in order to ensure that the access URL has not been distributed beyond those entitled to view the live online seminar pursuant to these terms.
- AMT reserves its copyright in the live online seminars and all materials and recordings associated with them, and no licence is hereby granted for you or others in your organisation to copy or distribute, or for you to permit viewing by others, whether in your organisation or otherwise and whether as a commercial activity or otherwise, the live online seminar, any recording of it, or the materials associated with it, including all links to such recordings and materials that may be sent you.
- CPD in relation to all live and recorded online seminars accrues only to the delegate who has booked on the live event or ordered the recording and no licence is hereby granted to permit other than the delegate to view any live seminar or recording.
AMT Recorded Online Training
- We sometimes offer the recording of a previously broadcast live online seminar for sale to those who have not viewed the live event. If you purchase such a recording you will receive a link to view it online up until the date specified, after which the recording will no longer be available to view.
- Without prejudice to Paragraph 10 of the booking and cancellation section above, the content of recorded online live seminars is the content as at the time of recording and neither AMT nor it's presenters are liable for any errors or omissions in that content.
- The provisions of Paragraphs 5 and 6 of the online training section above apply equally to links to and material within recorded online seminars.
AMT Training is committed to privacy for everyone who visits our websites. Under the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we comply with certain regulations which are designed to ensure that any data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
What personal data do we collect
When you register with us, visit our websites, use our services, make an enquiry, make a course booking with us, you may be asked to provide some personal data such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. We automatically collect data about visitors to our websites by using cookies, explained below. This data is used only in an anonymous form; no individual is identified.
A cookie is a small file that is saved by your browser when you visit a website. It enables certain information about your visit to be stored by the site. Some of these cookies are essential in order for a website to run as you would expect it to while others allow us to provide you with a better service (for example, understanding what content is most popular).
We currently operate an ‘implied consent’ policy. This means that we assume you agree with the usage of our cookies by accessing this site. If you do not agree, we have provided guidance to help you to alter your browser settings to match the level of privacy you require (see the ‘Opting Out of Cookies’ and the ‘Managing and Deleting Cookies’ sections below).
What cookies we use
These cookies are only set as appropriate, not all of them may be set depending on how you use our websites. Further cookies may be set by our other websites to facilitate their operation, which are not detailed below.
This is essential for browsing. This cookie allows us to identify your particular session and means that we can remember you as you move from one page to the next, thereby improving your experience on our site. This cookie will be automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
These cookies are used by the content management system powering this site. Without these the website would not be able to operate effectively.
This is used by the website to remember your basket.
These cookies are associated with the AddThis social sharing widget. They enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. For more information: http://www.addthis.com/privacy
Providing you with this information is part of our initiative to fulfill recent legislation. We want to be sure that we are clear and honest about your privacy when using our websites. For independent information about cookies please visit: www.aboutcookies.org
Opting out of cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, by default. However, the settings of the browser you use can usually be changed to prevent automatic acceptance and to provide a prompt every time a cookie is sent to you or to allow you to choose not to receive cookies at all. However, the consequence of opting out of cookies will severely limit your ability to interact and use the on-line ordering/booking capabilities of our web site. If you wish to block cookies, please use the link below and follow the relevant instructions. Take care to ensure that the instructions you select match the type and version of your browser software: www.allaboutcookies.org
Managing and deleting cookies
If you want to manage or delete cookies on your machine please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our web site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. We have enabled Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting on our websites. This data is for our use only and will not be shared with third parties.
Opting out of Google Analytics
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How do we use your personal data?
To whom might we disclose your personal data?
We may pass your personal data to anyone who needs the data in order to fulfil your request(s) for our services, or to process any payment. We will not disclose your personal information unless we are obliged to do so or allowed to do so, by law, or where we need to do so in order to run our business (for instance where we outsource services or other people process data for us).
You may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to do this please contact us.
No data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure, but we take all the appropriate steps to try to protect the security of your personal data.
If you want to request any information about your personal data or have a question about our policies please contact us.
Inaccuracies and corrections
We would like to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of any errors or inaccuracies please let us know.