1. Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email or post within 2 days of receipt and payment is taken immediately with the full amount payable subject to the cancellation terms within this document. Course documentation is distributed at the time of the event.
2. AMT reserve the right to cancel or postpone sessions or change content if registrations are insufficient to continue 2 weeks prior to scheduled commencement date. Delegates will be given at least 5 business days’ notice of such changes. Upon purchasing one of our courses the customer agrees to the following changes to their rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
3. The customer has a 7 day cooling off period. This is unaffected unless the performance of the service begins before that 7 day period finishes. This includes performance of pre-course logistics that have to be undertaken in order to provide the service, involving but not limited to venue booking and delegate placing. To this end we start to incur costs straight away and thus the 7 day cooling off period is reduced.
4. Cancellations must be submitted in writing at least four weeks before the start of the course and will incur no charges. 2 - 4 weeks prior to the start of the course 50% course fees are payable. Less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course 100% course fees will be charged.
5. If a delegate is unable to attend, a substitute delegate may attend at no additional charge provided the candidate is of the same level of experience and AMT is informed in writing before the course starts.
6. One transfer to a later course date will be permitted provided:
- AMT is informed in writing at least two weeks before the original course start date.
- Course transfer is also subject to 15% administration fee. If further transfers (or cancellations) occur, full cancellation fees will become payable.
7. If the client cancels a course place, or transfers the delegate from one course to another, within four weeks of the start of the original course, AMT will incur full accommodation charges from the venue. In this event we will have to pass these charges on to the client.
8. Delegates will be responsible for any damage incurred at the venue as a result of the delegate's own neglect or default and any charge levied to remedy such damage.
9. Prices may be subject to change. If this affects your order you will be notified. If a pricing error is encountered for any reason AMT reserve the right to amend the price and offer the customer a refund for their current payment, or request additional payment.
10. The booking constitutes a legally binding contract. The delegate and employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all the fees due to AMT.
11. To the extent permitted by law, neither AMT nor its presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the course or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the price of the course, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the course material or presentation of the course. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses.
12. Continuing Professional Development and Continuing Professional Education. Hours or points may be claimed as indicated from the following professional bodies: The Solicitors Regulation Authority, Bar Standards Board, ILEX, ICSA, CIOT, IPA, RICS, ICAEW, CIMA, CIPFA, CLC, ACCA and STEP.
All orders are shipped within 5 working days. Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm GMT. We will try to resolve any issues immediately, but if there is an issue that will delay your order past this point we will inform you via email.
All shipping methods require a signature upon delivery.
AMT’s courier of choice to deliver your order in the UK is UPS. Alternative couriers may be sourced for delivery outside of mainland UK and covered by our fixed shipping costs for such deliveries.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. You will be able to calculate your shipping price prior to the checkout.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment. These terms only apply to our physical products except laminated sheets, which are non-refundable. For refunds/exchanges on course bookings see above.
How to return an item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. The customer pays for the return. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number.
Mail your returned item to:
10 Whitechapel High Street
Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the email invoice.
Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Laminated sheets will not be accepted.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
We do not operate an exchange policy. In addition to the general booking terms above, the following also apply to the bookings of Live or Recorded Online Training.
AMT Online Training
1. We will send you a link, together with login details and password, to access the live online seminar in the joining instructions for the event.
2. AMT will have no liability and is not obliged to waive the live online seminar fee if you cannot access the live online seminar due to firewalls, other hardware or software issues within your organisation or failure of any system used by you. Your joining instructions will include a link to a test page to test in advance to test that your systems can receive the live online seminars and it is your responsibility to check that the link works on your system.
3. We will send you a link to the recording of the live online seminar after the live event which will be available to view online for a limited period.
4. You consent to AMT monitoring the number of computers which access the live online seminar and their IP addresses in order to ensure that the access URL has not been distributed beyond those entitled to view the live online seminar pursuant to these terms.
5. AMT reserves its copyright in the live online seminars and all materials and recordings associated with them, and no licence is hereby granted for you or others in your organisation to copy or distribute, or for you to permit viewing by others, whether in your organisation or otherwise and whether as a commercial activity or otherwise, the live online seminar, any recording of it, or the materials associated with it, including all links to such recordings and materials that may be sent you.
6. CPD in relation to all live and recorded online seminars accrues only to the delegate who has booked on the live event or ordered the recording and no licence is hereby granted to permit other than the delegate to view any live seminar or recording.
AMT Recorded Online Training
1. We sometimes offer the recording of a previously broadcast live online seminar for sale to those who have not viewed the live event. If you purchase such a recording you will receive a link to view it online up until the date specified, after which the recording will no longer be available to view.
2. Without prejudice to Paragraph 10 of the booking and cancellation section above, the content of recorded online live seminars is the content as at the time of recording and neither AMT nor it's presenters are liable for any errors or omissions in that content.
3. The provisions of Paragraphs 5 and 6 of the online training section above apply equally to links to and material within recorded online seminars.