Accounting Bootcamp: Financial Statement Basics
View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Understand the Income Statement, calculate and interpret key metrics including margins
- Understand the Balance Sheet, calculate metrics such as Operating Working Capital and Net Debt
- Understand the Cash Flow Statement
- Interpret and compare a variety of metrics to better understand the strengths and weaknesses of companies relative to their peers
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Income statement
- Earnings and margin
- Working capital
- Non-current assets
- Debt and Equity
- Cash flow statement
Take a look at our full range of financial elearning courses.
2 hours of video content.
Estimated 4 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding of Microsoft Excel.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.