Excel Fundamentals – FREE COURSE
View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Navigate around Excel without the use of the mouse
- Construct a variety of formulae and employ useful Excel functions
- Use a variety of techniques to copy, paste or ‘drag’ formulae and data
- Use absolute references ($ signs) effectively
- Incorporate the ability to switch an Excel model from one set of assumptions to another (scenarios)
- Build a clear, internally consistent project model for a simple project
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Set-up and navigation
- Selection, copy and paste techniques
- Assumptions and formulas
- Absolute references
- Excel functions
1.5 hours of video content.
Estimated 2.5 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding of Microsoft Excel.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.