Financial Statement Analysis (FSA)
View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Analyse and clean the Income Statement (IS) of one-off items
- Analyst in detail Operating Working Capital (OWC) and understand its impact on cash flow
- Analyst and understand non-current assets including PP&E and goodwill
- Analyse the various line items that make up the funding part of the balance sheet
- Build a Cash Flow Statement (CFS) from scratch, using just two balance sheets and one income statement
- Combine your understanding of the financial statements to assess, compare, and consider how these statements might be forecast
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Income statement
- Profit margins
- Normalizing earnings
- Tax expenses
- Net income
- Normalizing net income
- Balance sheet
- Current assets & liabilities
- Non-current assets
- Return measures
- Cash flow statement
- Cash flow rules
- Applying cash flow rules
- Cash flow categories
- Completing cash flow statement
Take a look at our full range of financial elearning courses.
4 hours of video content.
Estimated 8 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding of Microsoft Excel.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.