Bond Markets Bootcamp
What do you get on this course?
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Identify the key players and products in the bond markets
- Understand what price bonds is
- Solve for bond yields
- Calculate and apply modified duration
- Identify yield curve moves
- Bond market players
- Bond market issuers
- Bond market investors
- Bond market buyers/sellers
- Bond market products
- Government bonds
- Corporate and emerging market bonds
- Basic Bond pricing
- Bond yields
- Price / yield relationship
- Modified duration
- Yield curve basics
- Bond trades and price / yield
- Long bond trade
1.75 hours of video content.
Estimated 3.5 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding of Microsoft Excel.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.