Capital Markets and Corporate Funding
View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Have familiarity with the major categories of entities that operate in financial markets
- Understand the difference between equity and debt from both the issuer and investor perspective
- Understand some of the considerations in selection of preferred debt/ equity mix made by corporates
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- The role of capital markets
- Key capital market participants
- Equity Vs Debt
- Issuer perspective
- Investor perspective
- Role of an investment bank in capital markets
- Origination / ECM / DCM
- Global markets / Sales & Trading
- Corporate funding
- Corporate capital structure
- Leverage and other considerations
Having trouble deciding? Check out AMT Training’s latest online financial courses.
4 hours of video content.
Estimated 8 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding of financial statements and Microsoft Excel.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.