Debt Capital Markets
View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Understand the need for long term and short term debt
- Understand the differences between overdrafts, revolving credit facilities and commercial paper
- Become familiar with typical covenants in loans and bonds
- Understand how to compute bond price and bond yield
- Compute interest and fees on a variety of debt products
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Short term debt funding overview
- Overdraft and Revolving Credit Facility
- Commercial Paper
- Long term debt – term loans
- Bridge loans
- Bond terminology
- Bond fundamentals
- Bond risk
- Choosing debt maturity
Having trouble deciding? Check out AMT Training’s latest online financial courses.
5 hours of video content.
Estimated 10 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.