View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Calculate futures profits and losses
- Calculate futures margins
- Be aware of the importance of clearing houses to the futures markets
- Understand the meaning of calls and puts both long and short and be able to draw payoff profiles
- Understand time value and intrinsic value
- Be able to create synthetic forwards using put-call parity
- Be able to create options hedges for long and short underlying positions and draw their payoff profiles
- Be able to explain the main option ‘Greeks’ and how they can be hedged
- Be able to explain and draw payoff profiles for the main trading strategies
- Be able to create synthetic dividends using options
- Be able to create synthetic stock loan/borrow using options
Have trouble deciding? Check out AMT Training’s latest online financial courses.
6.5 hours of video content.
Estimated 12.5 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.