Equity Capital Markets
View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- How corporates access equity capital markets at various stages of the life cycle
- What is an IPO, why go public and what is the relevance of primary and secondary funding in an IPO?
- How is the IPP price set and stabilized (the ‘Greenshoe’ option)?
- How do companies that are already public, access further capital?
- What is a Rights Issue and how do I calculate the TERP?
- What are dual listings, depository receipts and other forms of equity?
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- The corporate lifecycle and equity financing options
- Initial public offering
- Book building and arriving at a price
- Quiet period
- Stabilization and Greenshoe option
- Modeling an IPO
- Secondary offering
- Follow on placements
- Rights issue
- Share classes
- Different classes
- Preference shares
- Issuing shares in different markets
- Share pricing
- Cum and ex-div prices
- Impact on multiples analysis
Having trouble deciding? Check out AMT Training’s latest online financial courses.
5 hours of video content.
Estimated 10 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.