View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Identify the key players and products in the equity markets
- Explain the key steps in an IPO process for various types of IPO
- Carry out rights issue calculations
- Evaluate key equity valuation methods and interpret their output
- Explain how equity returns are calculated
- Calculate price-weighted and market-weighted equity indices
- Explain key market order types and the workings of central limit order books
Having trouble deciding? Check out AMT Training's latest online financial courses.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months of access from the date of purchase.
You will need an internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer-led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem-solving.