Foreign Exchange Markets
View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Explain spot bid-offer quotes
- Calculate spot cross rates
- Calculate spot currency amounts
- Calculate spot trade P&L
- Interpret and calculate forward points
- Explain hedging with forward outrights
- Explain the structure of foreign exchange swaps and show examples of how FX swaps are used
- Explain NDFs and how to calculate NDF P&L
Having trouble deciding? Check out AMT Training’s latest online financial courses.
2.5 hours of video content.
Estimated 4.5 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.