View video to get a flavour of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Understand the different classification of non-controlling investments a company can make in the equity of other businesses
- Understand the nature of equity affiliate investments, and their impact on the IS, BS and CFS
- Understand full consolidation of the IS and BS after an acquisition and the resulting creation of goodwill
- Understand how non-controlling interests (NCI) are created, and their impact on the IS, BS and CFS at inception and over time
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Financial Assets
- Full consolidation
- Balance sheet
- Deal income statement
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.