View video to get a brief overview of the course
What do you get on this course?
- Build a detailed Sources & Uses table, including impact of dilutive instruments in the target, operating cash requirement, and equity issuance, debt issuance and advisory fees
- How to consolidate the two balance sheets at deal dates, including the impact of fees, asset step-ups and related deferred tax liabilities, and related Goodwill adjustments
- How to build a fully integrated three-statement model including funding, synergy and tax implications
- How to generate a variety of outputs to analyse the deal including: EPS accretion / dilution, ROIC, premium vs. synergy analysis, analysis at various prices (AVP), and contribution analysis
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Big picture: what is the transaction impact on acquirer and target shareholders?
- Preparing key acquisition data
- Building a flexible funding structure
- Modeling acquisition adjustments
- Calculating the accretion / dilution effects of the deal
- Calculating and understanding contribution analysis
- Ownership issues
- Income statement contribution
- Credit issues and leverage ratios
- The strategic implication of different financing alternatives
- Synergies and synergies needed to break even
- Proforma balance sheet
- Sensitivity and scenario analysis
Having trouble deciding? Check out AMT Training's latest online financial courses.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.