What do you get on this course?
- Identify an appropriate group of publicly traded, or 'listed' peers
- Compute their fully diluted equity values and Enterprise Values (EV)
- Measure each peer's earnings over a variety of time frames including Last Twelve Months (LTM) and calendarized forecast year
- Make 'pro-forma' adjustments to earnings numbers to remove distortions from acquisitions or disposals made by the comparable firms
- Interpret your multiples and formulate a valuation of the businesses in question
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Selecting comps
- Calculating value
- Diluted equity value
- Net debt
- Calculating the value drivers - scrubbing the numbers
- Historical adjustments
- Interpreting the output
Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Download your certificate upon course completion. Our courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI).
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account within one business day.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding of Microsoft Excel.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.