What do you get on this course?
- Identify and select comparables historical transactions
- Accurately measure the historical recurring earnings of the companies acquired in these deals and compare this to the effective Enterprise Value paid by the acquirer for the entire business
- Interpret the results and apply your analysis to the target business
Complete topics step by step or jump to any of the below at any time.
- Selecting comparable transactions
- Calculating the deal value
- Calculating the LTM earnings of the acquired businesses
- Interpreting the output
Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Download your certificate upon course completion. Our courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI).
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account within one business day.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
This course is open to all. To maximize the benefit of this course we recommend an understanding of Microsoft Excel.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.