Deal Structuring Bundle
View video to get a brief overview of the course
Included in this bundle
Learn how financial sponsors select appropriate target businesses, the typical funding structures they use to acquire these target businesses and the way they generate a return, or IRR for their investors through a sale or ‘exit’ at the end of the LBO.
Learn how to structure an LBO and model the impact of the new financing structure. The focus of this course is to build out a full integrated model with an income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement, together with a detailed analysis of the financing structures and returns.
This course covers the basic steps of analyzing an acquisition - covering the impact of a deal on the financial statements with a particular focus on EPS, PE and contribution analysis. By the end of the course, you will build an accretion / dilution model using EPS forecasts and acquisition assumptions, proforma leverage ratios and a proforma balance sheet.
In this course you will learnt to build a comprehensive, three-statement merger model. All key assumptions required, and outputs of such an analysis will be explored with an emphasis on the impact on the financials of the buyer in a strategic acquisition.
31.5 hours of video content
Estimated 63 hours to complete.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You’ll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.