View video to get a brief overview of the course
Included in this bundle
Explore the way in which capital markets connect the world’s issuers, to the world’s investors, with the assistance of the financial industry. The major global investors and issuers are covered in some detail, along with the main features of the key funding instruments; debt and equity. You will then examine some of the ways in which the corporate makes decisions on the equity and debt mix in their business.
This course covers the main debt products available to corporates. Using a case company, the debt capacity is calculated before different funding options. Both long and short term, and public and private financing options are explored. Finally, the bond issuance process and key documentation are discussed.
This course will cover the main products of the equity capital markets. Using a case company, you will tour through the equity capital markets, embracing IPOs, secondary offerings, and different share classes. Finally, listing rules and some of the subtleties of the pricing of equities are examined.
How to access your course
- Checkout and pay for the course(s).
- Your course(s) will be added to your DELTA account.
- You will then receive an email with joining instructions.
- You will have 12 months access from date of purchase.
You will need an Internet connected device to access the videos and download supporting resources. Supporting resources can be used offline, which require Microsoft Excel 2003 or later and a PDF reader.
You'll be able to easily access all of the materials you need through our learning management system DELTA
- Bite-size trainer led HD videos detailing step by step techniques and best practices.
- Download the slides and files as used in the videos, which can be completed while watching or saved for later.
- Open forum for quick problem solving.